Wah wah wah.

I always try to be a positive person and not get too caught up being bitchy or complaining about everything. Yeah, I grumble every time my alarm goes off at 6:15 a.m. and, sure, it sucks when you have to walk a mile to work in the rain. It's not fun when you feel stressed or anxious or when you lose something.

But, look. That's life. It happens. Keep movin'. If I spent the whole morning whining about how much it sucked to get up this morning and how the dog always makes me trip on my way to the bathroom.. and, ugh, it was just so cold when I walked outside.. and, by lunchtime, my mood is still in the dumps and, oh, what else can I complain about now?

You see how it just spirals downward? It's neverending. If you're always looking for something to be miserable about, you'll be miserable forever. I just cannot stand people who constantly have no other topic of conversation besides Here's My New List of Complaints.

Just remember that there's almost always someone out there fighting a harder battle than you are. CHEER THE FUCK UP. Life is what you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment